The disestablishment of the Watch Liaison Officer role,
Transfer of NHW support role from the police to LVP,
Requirement for NHW coordinators to register with the LVP to ensure continuing support.
• Availability and visibility of Police officers in rural areas
• Difficulty in contacting individual neighbourhood police officers / teams.
• Topicality and accuracy of contact details on Police website.
• Progress on recruitment for LVP roles.
• Implications for NHW post WLO’s
• Level of support which will be provided to NHW by the LVP.
• Requirement for NHW Coordinators to have to register with LVP.
• Content of letter to coordinators regarding registration with LVP.
“All the members of the Executive Director Committee shall retire from office together at the
beginning of the Annual General Meeting, they may be re-elected or re-appointed.”
“Nominations for election to the Executive Director Committee must be made by members
of the Forum in writing and must be in the hands of the secretary of the Executive Director
Committee at least 7 days before the Annual General Meeting. Should nominations exceed
vacancies, election shall be by ballot.”